This Place is Haunted This Place is Haunted

Creepy.

I'm thinking video game soundtrack/score. Something DOOM 3 like... Maybe less haunted and more infected/infested with monsters with chainsaws.

YouCan'tSpellAwesomeWithoutUs YouCan'tSpellAwesomeWithoutUs

Easy to fall in love with, good job.

Reminds me of the 90s. Your vocalist is so angry. It feels like a nice balance of punk and ska. I would have listened to this in high school. Damn that dude is angry.
Easy to fall in love with.
Good job guys.

tydiggy responds:

sweet thanks man

DownThere DownThere

My thoughts...

Starts out like it could be the intro to a killer rob zombie song, then sort of meanders into an old school industrial song, maybe early KMFDM. Yeah, throw in some German nihilistic ramblings via some distorted vocals and you've got some early KMFDM. Do you sing? You should consider some industrial-style vocals.

Is this song a tribute to early industrial?

Okay, now the song has taken sort of a VNV Nation turn.

I like it, but it's not finished. 4/10 stars.

Scrototype responds:

Well it's supposed to be sorta like you're going down into a tunnel kinda thing. So I meant for it to be industrial. Also, one of my friends suggested I added some more vocals as well so I'll see what I can do. I appreciate your review and I agree that there is a lot more I can do to it.

Yet Another Chase Song Yet Another Chase Song

Fresh!

This song tastes like a strawberry but gets down and boogies like a banana. Very smooth, very sweet. I love it.

DjCryogenetic responds:

Hey thanks!

Mr.T Mr.T

This is badass.

Love the autotune. This is smooth.

[Tsets] - Orchestratic Journey [Tsets] - Orchestratic Journey

Tasty!

Final Fantasy inspired? It's very good.

TsetsukenMusic responds:

It smells of adventure! Thank you

12 year old girls 12 year old girls

Holy shit, you're good

Wow! Seriously, this reminds me of some serious Sifl and Olly... Someone give this guy a TV show. I'm cracking up! Hillllllarious!

Oh, Jamie Jamie! Oh, Jamie Jamie!

Crescent fresh

Reminds me of Sifl and Olly. You need sock puppets.

Sorry, My Bad Sorry, My Bad

Spooky.

Spooky, in a classic b/w film sort of way. The foreign language chanting? makes it even spookier...

Driving to the Mall Driving to the Mall

We must prepare ourselves for battle!

Mall driving? This is better than that, much better than that. Someone is getting ready for battle... preparing for some player vs. player action. Clearly, he fights for good, not evil, as this theme leans towards victory, optimism, etc. Maybe he's getting his posse together. Best moment of the song comes at 2:28... our hero staps on his equipment, jumps on his horse, and rides into the sunset.

Juicy! Me likey.

SpinTheBobcat responds:

You, sir, have inspired me! I thank you.