Vete a la Versh 15 Vete a la Versh 15

Lols.

Me gusta. Mas por favor!
I like the dynamic between the two characters. Any more?

Ratty And Rachel Ratty And Rachel

lols.

More pls. Ty.

i-copeland responds:

haha maybe

Highway Traveling Highway Traveling

I enjoy it. I am not a game developer, so I can't say exactly what, but I would enjoy this game more if there was another element to it to make it more interesting.

Crazy Robot Jim Crazy Robot Jim

Unique

Wasn't expecting the gravity to change. Never played anything like it.. keep at it!

planet creator demo planet creator demo

Has potential

Keep working at it, this definitely has potential.

neverzonegaming responds:

This Place is Haunted This Place is Haunted

Creepy.

I'm thinking video game soundtrack/score. Something DOOM 3 like... Maybe less haunted and more infected/infested with monsters with chainsaws.

YouCan'tSpellAwesomeWithoutUs YouCan'tSpellAwesomeWithoutUs

Easy to fall in love with, good job.

Reminds me of the 90s. Your vocalist is so angry. It feels like a nice balance of punk and ska. I would have listened to this in high school. Damn that dude is angry.
Easy to fall in love with.
Good job guys.

tydiggy responds:

sweet thanks man

DownThere DownThere

My thoughts...

Starts out like it could be the intro to a killer rob zombie song, then sort of meanders into an old school industrial song, maybe early KMFDM. Yeah, throw in some German nihilistic ramblings via some distorted vocals and you've got some early KMFDM. Do you sing? You should consider some industrial-style vocals.

Is this song a tribute to early industrial?

Okay, now the song has taken sort of a VNV Nation turn.

I like it, but it's not finished. 4/10 stars.

Scrototype responds:

Well it's supposed to be sorta like you're going down into a tunnel kinda thing. So I meant for it to be industrial. Also, one of my friends suggested I added some more vocals as well so I'll see what I can do. I appreciate your review and I agree that there is a lot more I can do to it.

6 Inch Banana 6 Inch Banana

Strange...

Wow. Strange, unique, and somewhat homoerotic. Looks bigger than six inches, though.